Saturday, April 28, 2012

A productive rainy Friday

Friday was rainy, but productive.....I managed to put together a hobo purse using the instructions at jcarolinecreative.com.



I used a piece of upholstery fabric that I found in the cast-off bin at Fabricland and lined it with some yellow plaid from my stash and included a couple of interior pockets for items that I want quick access to.  I'll keep any changes in mind for the next one as I use this one.

I also finished the binding and washed the charm square quilt that I began the weekend previous.


This little diddy is going to be used as a blind in my sewing room.  Once again I practiced my fmq'ing skills and they've gotten a little better, but they still need some more work before I'm anxious to show them off with some closer pics.

Happy days to all!!

1 comment: