Wednesday, March 7, 2012

One more thing on the list!

Well, I thought instead of just cruising through the blogs of others on subjects that I enjoy I would start contributing to the big wide world and see if anyone but me finds this interesting.  Thus, adding one more thing to my list of "things attempted".

What am I interested in?

  • Quilting
  • Family History
  • Writing
  • Reading
  • Curling
  • Camping
  • Loving my family - :-)
Please feel free to follow along with me if you like any of the above.  I'm not really sure how this will be structured, but I can say that it will for sure contain some pictures of the Quilts I've done and the ones that I am working on and likely some thoughts about the ones dancing around in my head.  As well, I will try to keep up with a list of what I'm reading/listening to.  And since you'll be reading what I've written I guess it'll be a place for me to practice some writing.  I'm not sure that any of the storylines rattling around in my cranium will make it onto these pages, but at least I'll be practicing my skills at putting thoughts onto the page.

If you do choose to follow me into this brave new world please don't hesitate to let me know that you're out there.  Although as a mother of two now grown children I am quite familiar with talking and having no one listen - or admit to listening.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine, Just found you on the quilting Bloggers website and feel we must be very similar, I only got into blogging about 16 months ago after following blogs for a long time,I share most of your interests (except Curling and writing!)and as the Mother of 2 grown children I know what you mean about talking and having no one to listen. I will be popping by to see you now and then and look forward to reading more about your 'adventures'
    Lorraine
    Monkey Business and Quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catherine

    I really like your quilts. I also enjoy camping and quilting and yes I have 2 grown children. I have only been blogging for two months and it has opened up a whole new world. I enjoy blog surfing and am glad I found yours'

    Pauline

    ReplyDelete